Papyrus Library

This blog will highlight our experiences at starting and running a library on our own. All the things we've learnt from this will be posted here to help us and others who choose to follow the path of entrepreneurship.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Update mails

I believe we should send fortnightly mails to all members and prospective members asking them about which books they would like to see on the catalogue. I guess there are many who would like to join but are not doing so due to unavailability of certain books.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Krishna Parmeswaran said...

Seeing "Papyrus Library" had me interested. As I am an avid book reader and anything related to books interests me. But one thing struck me, could you write more details on how you started the library and what types of books are there?
The more details you provide, the more interesting it will be. Even if it is not for me, at least I can come to know something, as generally anything related to books has me hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home